Free School Meals
Your child (in Reception to Y6) may be able to get Pupil Premium, including free school meals if you get any of the following:
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseekers Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on – paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit - if you applied on or after 1st April 2018, your household income must be less than £7,400 year (after tax and not including any benefits you get).
Children who get any of the above benefits in their own right (ie they get benefits payments directly, instead of through a parent or guardian) can also get free school meals.
If you think your child is entitled please come and speak to someone in school office. If you wish to check your eligibility please refer to the link here.